Translate

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Your choice year 8

Sorry I did not come on for a Long time.I have been really busy with incidents which people have done to other people.All I have really done is been busy with other peoples matters. What about me? Who should I go to? All these questions lead up to one main question. What do u want to be when you grow up? Well i know what I going to do but do u?

All these life lessons I do could happen to you. You are the future. You are the person who's life is going to change. You are the person who's job is taken by the older people. It is your choice. Your life you do what you like to do. This is my advice to the year 8s who are choosing their GCSE's right now! Your family and friendship matters to this.

This image is showing what friendship is about
Think year 8s I did not the choice I wanted. I do not want you to be in my place ok 

Thank you! 

Muneeba

Also I have a new twitter page
twitter.com/MuneebaPrincess

No comments:

Post a Comment