Translate

Thursday 3 October 2013

ι'νє gσт тнє єує σƒ тнє тιgєя (ρℓυѕ уαу ιт ιѕ σcтσвєя му вιятн∂αу ιѕ cσмιηg υρ)

hi peeps

basically Katy Perry has made a song called Roar

this is her a picture from her new song ROAR.
This song is sooo good that the song is in my head and i can't get it out. I like this song because it has a meaning to it. To me the  meaning to this song makes Katy overcome the complex of an abusive relationship between Katy and the tiger.

See this song is sooo good that on this blog I have decided to review this blog.

This song is about Katy and her boyfriend crash landed on a plane in a jungle and Katy & her boyfriend need to survive.Her boyfriend get bitten by the tiger and she is herself to overcome her fears to battle the tiger and become queen of the jungle.

I would call this song a 5 Star in a fraction 10/10.





The lyrics is better is that she does it on her iPhone on this chat-room called Whats App. With smiley faces and actions. She even does this during her daily routines.


Overall this song is the best that I have ever listen to.
If you want me to write a review on other songs comment below.
I could do Justin Bieber but I am not a fan of him


This is funny. You should see this awesome prank made by Jesse Welle who he pranked her girlfriend to drink toilet water.




Enjoy,












No comments:

Post a Comment